Re: [IRCA] WIMA DX test

   Just went over my tape from last night and was delighted to hear a
clear WIMA code ID fairly early into the test.  That was as good as it
got, as although I noted a couple of other instances of weak code,
neither was nearly as good as that first one.   KSAL, KSEN, and CKFR
were dominating the frequency for the most part. Only the 2nd DX test
I've managed to log this season, but a good start for 2008.
   Thanks to all involved in setting up and running the test.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta