Re: [IRCA] Vast selectivity improvement for my SRF-M37V

Re: [IRCA] Vast selectivity improvement for my SRF-M37V

Hi Les, $100 would be way too much.

If you can locate a suitable filter and send it and the radio to me,
I'll do it for free (um.. plus shipping).

I've been looking around for a source of those ceramic filters, but
they don't seem to be readily available. I've sent off a request to
RadioLabs.com for a price quote, though. They service Sangean radios,
so I figure they gotta have replacement parts, if they're willing to
sell 'em.

If you can find a SFP450I or a SFP450J from a dead Sangean (or radio
shack, or other) radio, that would be what we need.
I currently have a SFR450K in my radio, but it's so narrow that the
audio sounds a bit muffled.

--
Mesa Mike
LA de NM