[IRCA] Utralight DXing in Comfort

Good Evening,

This Utralight Dxing is great.  I can sit back in a lazy boy recliner with
two Utralights SRF-59 & SRF M85V (spotting radio) with the Quiet
Comfort headphones on and DX in comfort.  At 1523 ut this morning I was tuned to a Canadian station on the SRF-59, I thought the frequency was  890.  Tune the SRF M85V and found the station to be on 930, CJCA Edmonton, AB.  New station here.  Just heard 3 stations on 1300 within 17 mintues, KAPL-KACI-KCMY. Good luck with your Utralight radio tonight.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA
SRF-59, SRF-M37V & SRF-M85V