[IRCA] Current UltraLight Firsts and Records (SRF-59 Only)

[IRCA] Current UltraLight Firsts and Records (SRF-59 Only)

Gee,
This thing really is a runnaway train! GREAT.

Several thoughts on Firsts and Records:

First, DENNIS, thank you for the response. DON'T THROW THOSE NON-59
RECORDS AWAY, P*L*E*A*S*E!!!!!!! As soon as we get a definition of
just what an UltraLight really is, I'll be expanding the list to
include all loggings made with any radio that qualifies.

Everybody: PLEASE don't lose track of your Ultralight Loggings!!!  I
may want to emulate what Mediumwave Circle does at least informally
in Britain... keep records of the First UltraLight Logging in North
America of individual stations outside the USA and Canada.  That
might be too large a task, I don't know.. but PLEASE keep those
loggings until we see just what kinda animal we are birthing here.

Third, I'll be uploading a current list of Firsts and Records here in
just a few minutes.... I'm sure that there are errors and an
inconsistent format.  I'm working this in between a few of the bowl
games and visiting grandkids.... It will get better. Help me out if
you spot a problem. I'm also sure that this document will not do well
translated from a word doc to the e-mail format, but there you
are.... hopefully, it will still be readable!

Fourth: With the distance records, I'm going to leave the old record
in place when a new record is established, so we'll see the history
of how these things grew and how long a particular logging stood up.

LASTLY... Please submit anything that you think might qualify....
there are lots of blank records right now.  And when you do, please
give me all of the usual logging stuff... NAME, date, station,
location of station, frequency, location of YOU, power an distance,
if relevant... and receiver. Please note if your radio is barefoot or
Super Modified.

THANKS to Gary and alla the rest of you for making this a special
holiday season!

John B.
Stillwater, Oklahoma, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, NRD-535(kiwa-mods)
Antennas: 700' NE/SW mini-Bev, Wellbrook Phased Array (pre-production version)