Re: [IRCA] Ultralight: Sony pocket radio service manual with full schematics ...

Re: [IRCA] Ultralight: Sony pocket radio service manual with full schematics ...

Steve, Nick and Others,

     What a great discovery!  Now we really know  how to fully align and
service this incredible radio.  Please completely  disregard my original,
now-bogus "alignment" procedure (which, strangely,  actually worked most of the time),
and proceed with confidence to peak your own  tiny SRF-59 DX Machine for
thrilling winter DX.

     I noticed, however, that the service manual says  nothing about how the
disassembly and reassembly of this tiny little terror  may provide hot
business for the local psychiatrist... I guess you can't  have everything, in a free
manual.

     Thank you, Nick, and thanks also for your  discovery (along with Colin)
of the Sony SRF-T615 service manual, a true bonanza  of information on what
quite possibly will become the new,  ultra-sophisticated digital radio of choice
in the 2008 Ultralight lineup!   (Have you ordered one yet, before Audio
Cubes runs out?)

                      73,  Gary