[IRCA] One More New Log for 2007- WTMA-1250

[IRCA] One More New Log for 2007- WTMA-1250

Caught WTMA, Charleston SC on 1250 at 1700 local on December 31, with
"The Low Country's Big talker", then a VERY SLOW and distinct "This is
W-T-M-A" (the way IDs ought to be!).  Got them in the car
radio...chalk up another one to the DX Dashboard Society!

I'm glad I was able to finish out 2007 with one more new station.  It
was a good year, with 82 new MW stations logged.  I'm sitting at 649
MW stations right now, so I'd like to be at 700 by New Year's Day,
2009!

John Cereghin  WDX3IAO
Smyrna DE

--