Re: [IRCA] UltraLight Yahoo Group or Similar

Re: [IRCA] UltraLight Yahoo Group or Similar

Remember, I've got the Sony SRF-59 Schematic online already if anyone needs
it:

http://www.walkerbroadcasting.com/srf59final.jpg

I think creating a seperate group would be a bad idea as some people get too
much mail already and this would dtract from the IRCA. I also think sending
attachments to a group list isn't a good idea. If, by any stroke of luck,
the attachment has a virus it could affect several thousands at once. As
well, some people just don't like attachments coming that they don't
expect............. What if someone is away for several days.......... if 5
people every day sent attachments, it could send someones inbox to the
bursting point.

That being said, I will DONATE FTP Upload/Website server space on
walkerbroadcasting.com for an Ultra Light Fanatic Page. The page address
would be something like www.walkerbroadcasting.com/ultralight.html or
whatever we decide it to be. The only stipulation is that someone ELSE
designs the page, but all they would have to do is send it over to me for
upload as I don't feel comfortable giving out my password.  If we're
concerned aobut getting stuff up in a timely manner, I'm on the computer
alot, so there'd be no more then a 12 to 18 hour delay at most, in some
cases, it'd be up in mere minutes.

We could use the Ultralight fan site to post reviews, pictures,
modifications, etc.

I would like this to be my contribution to the craze and the group if
someone is willing to assist me, I can't do it all myself.

I can be reached offlist thru this address, walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx if
anyone has any questions or ideas.

Regards,

Paul Walker