Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 AM test and First Impressions

Re: [IRCA] SRF-59 AM test and First Impressions

Last night with my SRF-59 (or should I say this morning around 1:30) I was able to make out 3 stations on 1420 alone! WKSR in Pulaski, TN, WHK in Cleveland, OH, and WVJS in Owensboro, KY. I also bagged the Cuban on 530. I am really happy so far with the SRF-59.

I'll write the Cuban up a little later and post it.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!