Re: [IRCA] The New Rockin' 980!

"I get by with a little help from my friends."

- Lennon/McCartney-

I did look "the info up *somewhere*, before posting" my "question to NINE different mailing lists", but I didn't get the desired results. I put the word out and folks came to my aid.

How's that for "basic netiquette" here in this season of giving?

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!