Re: [IRCA] Sony SRF-59 Schematic Now Posted Online

Re: [IRCA] Sony SRF-59 Schematic Now Posted Online

Sorry if this doesn't look like a proper reply to your email software,
but the IRCA mail list doesn't like me using GMAIL for some reason, even
when I have my "From" address set to my list subscription address...

On with the what I wanted to write:

Found a website with what looks like a reference design using the CXA1129N.
It is a bit different from Steve traced out, though.

Anybody know how to read Chinese?
http://www.110v.cn/html/3/18/16/20070514/13627.html
<http://www.110v.cn/html/3/18/16/20070514/13627.html>