Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article - moving forward

Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article - moving forward

Colin,

Well spoken my friend. I have a tendacy to get a bit upset over things
relating to  hobby I have loved for 45 years. Like you, I am not giving
up the hobby either. I am so involved with it that I have considered
moving if I needed to. I would not want to move from the Oregon Coast as
I love it that much, even with our 140+ MPH winds and all. It is still a
fantastic place to live. I could never stand to live in a metro area or
big city any longer. I never liked them to begin with, but as I get
older, I like them even less, let alone the QRM from a zillion stations
that are 24/7. Bob wanted to move to West Hollywood (LA) several years
back and we comprimised on Rancho Mirage (Palm Springs CA) as a second
home. Not a bad location for DX, but no TPs/DUs of course, but if I was
into XE's I would be in 7th Heaven as they are all over the dials there
day & night. I am less than 100 mi from Mexicali there. But my love is
still the TPs/DUs.
I refuse to let IBOC or anything else ruin the hobby for me. But I do
get a bit upset too often myself over things.

73,
Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager