Re: [IRCA] XM Sirius was Wince-worthy IBOC praise article

Re: [IRCA] XM Sirius was Wince-worthy IBOC praise article

KAZ,

Yes, that is what I hear more and more. I remember when The Dish Network
(TV) came into the area. People said, why bother, we have cable. Well,
now I see little dishes everywhere. With satellite TV, you get more for
your money I see more and more Sirius and XM in the future too.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager