Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article

Re: [IRCA] Wince-worthy IBOC praise article

Scott,

I know nothing about the writer, but many of us get a bit upset over
IBOC, including myself. There is nothing we can do except wait it out.
If it doesn't make money, it will be gone. How long that will take, who
knows? But of course a year ago doesn't count for much today. That was
much earlier on and IBOC has had more than another year to pove itself
and so far it has not done so. Probably another year, it will be losing
more ground too. We can hope so.  Maybe we should all look at the date
of an article first. It would be interesting to see what a current
writer feels about it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin