[IRCA] WZSK/WYSL 1040 Duke It Out On My SRF-59

[IRCA] WZSK/WYSL 1040 Duke It Out On My SRF-59

I have a good battle on my SRF-59 between WZSK in Everett PA and WYSL
in Avon PA on 1040.    I think we have "The Dolans" on WZSK with ads
for business in Bedford PA, which is near Everett.  The programming on
WYSL is political talk, mainly about the impending 20% toll hike on
the New York State Thruway and the fact that the Tappan Zee Bridge is
falling apart.  Both stations coming in well in varying nulls on the
SRF-59...and I'm not hearing either station on my FRG-7 or my DX-440.
Go figure.  The Select-A-Tenna helps the SRF-59 in this case.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

--
http://www.pilgrimway.org/dx.html