Re: [IRCA] TP's for 12-22-07

At 15:05 22/12/2007, you wrote:
>.  At 1400 ut very poor conditions.

Now, that's what I call poor conditions...at 1540UT, I could hear
774's s/off anthem weakly; 828 and 1575 had barely detectable audio,
and 1098 had a big, likely DU, carrier, but except for a number of
weak carriers, that was it.

But, a recheck at 1555UT yielded 1566 with quite good audio, and
somewhat stronger carriers above 1450 kHz.   Just after 1600UT, some
audio traces also appeared on 1557.

best wishes,

Nick