Re: [IRCA] Amazon Lowers Prices on SRF-59 and SRF-M37V

Re: [IRCA] Amazon Lowers Prices on SRF-59 and SRF-M37V

To Ed MacDonald, KR0I:

     I am very happy to hear that you are ordering the  SRF-59, and you can
rest assured that it will "Zap" your locals like a little  Star Trek Phaser.

     Here at my suburban location, all of the locals  can be nulled down into
the noise, and the tiny SRF-59 has even pulled in other  stations right on my
locals' frequencies at night (like it has done for Kevin,  another WA state
DXer).

     When you hear TA hets around sunset, Ed, go ahead  and try to pull audio
out of them... the SRF-59 has received 3 TP stations for  me.  It's truly the
medium-wave equivalent to ham radio's thrilling QRP  activity.  Have fun this
winter!

               73 and Best Wishes,

              Gary N7EKX (DXCC with 2 watts QRP)