[IRCA] TWR 800 Bonaire NA

Back in the 60s in New Brunswick when conditions were
just right TWR would dump a good steady signal into
the area and provided me with some home grown
programming in the native language of Dutch.In 96 I
flew to nearby Curacao on holidays and listened to TWR
daytime on a Sony walkman but the signal was less than
local even with 500 K unless they were not beaming
towards me with max power. With the summer sun quickly
down at 7PM tuning the other  way I managed to get
some Us stations starting with the letter K probably
from Texas.  Bill in BC

http://www.flickr.com/gift/