Re: [IRCA] WWV Solar Report

At 03:09 13/12/2007, you wrote:
>I just finished redoing the SMTP server that sends out the WWV Solar
>Reports.  Right now they show up at a few minutes past 6pm and 10pm EST.
>Are those times useful, or should they run at a different time?

Actually, Craig, if it's going to be twice a day (probably
reasonable), then is separating them by 12 hours an idea?  Can't
speak for others, but they'd be most use to me at 5 or 6 am/pm EST
(earlier?), as DXing here tends to be a breakfast time and/or after
dinner event.  Others might look at it as sunrise / sunset....

Is there that much sunrise DXing done in the eastern part of the
continent these days?

best wishes,

Nick