Re: [IRCA] More digital noise?

Colin:

Isn't that 1280 AM? I listened to them online.. ONCE!

We also did traffic reports on WTIR 1300, I got them from the State Highway
patrol of Florida's website.. the ijnformation was updated every 5 minutes.

WTIR is *licensed* for 5KW Day-2 towers/1kw Night-3 towers

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.