Re: [IRCA] early TA's Dec 8th/9th

A fair number of upper end carriers also noted here,  though none were
audible as early as Don was hearing them.   1377 and 1512 seem the
strongest here at the moment (2230 UTC), though they were all louder
about 10 minutes ago when I checked.  Hopefully a temporary dip.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta