Re: [IRCA] A craze in search of a name

Hello All,

     Thanks for all your generous comments, but far be  it for me to christen
a name for this exciting new DX activity.  The SRF-59  review was only
written because of an astonishing mistake...  after I  excitedly tried to write a
list post describing my first 2 TP's on the SRF-59,  because of an incredible
adrenaline rush, I accidentally sent it to Colin  instead of the IRCA reflector.
 In starting this SRF-59 craze, Colin  is my partner in crime, with Nick also
a most-guilty accomplice (for supervising  my file).  One of these two
distinguished perpetrators deserves the honor  of christening the name, I believe.

     All of the names submitted so far by Kevin, Paul  and Colin sound great,
of course.  To those, I might add "Pocket-Rocket DX'  or "Cheap-Thrill DX."
I wish I could think of more, but after thoroughly  disassembling the SRF-M37V
for the "Shootout" review, I feel like a stressed-out  watch repairman way
out of his league!

                         73,  Gary