Re: [IRCA] A good Alaskan evening

At 10:14 PM 12/6/2007, you wrote:
>Dave Williams called me tonight about the issue with Bernie Ward and he
>was listening to Michael Savage on KKOH discussing it.  I tuned it in
>only to find KNOM dominant!
>KFQD is also good.
>
>73,
>
>Patrick
>
>Patrick Martin
>KAVT Reception Manager

Patrick I started scanning up the band for a bit and came across less commonly heard stations (for me anyway) like KCAM 790 Glenallen with a full ID.  Good stuff!......Walt
PS:  Also praise the Lord that you did OK with yet another nasty storm.  Here in Victoria, we were very lucky.....barely had any trouble here.  The rains weren't even that heavy either.