Re: [IRCA] A good Alaskan evening

At 09:28 PM 12/6/2007, you wrote:
>I'm noting something similar tonight.  750 was all KXL until 8:59 pm PST
>when KFQD gradually took over, with a nice loud legal ID at 9 pm.  For
>the last few minutes (as of 9:25 pm), I've had presumed KICY with rustic
>hymns and Christmas carols sort of dominating 850 on the northwest leg
>of the K9AY.
>
>Bruce in Seattle

Just got home from chores, and I note that Radio Rossii is well heard now at 04:45 UTC on 279.  Better than I've been hearing them in the morning.  750 KFQD Anchorage is at very good level way over 2 cochannels on the south corner fed loop.  Full ID at
05:50 UTC.  It is a busy channel though!  Stations rising out of the mud to very good levels, and then down into the mud again.  .......Walt.