Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] I'm baack

Patrick,

     We (myself, Ruth and Danny) feel very  happy that you are safe.  During
the worst part of the storm when  we heard about how hard Seaside was hit, we
discussed offering you shelter  in our spare bedroom. But when the TV reported
how I-5 was under 8 feet of water  at Chehalis (and still is closed), we knew
you would probably be fine by the  time we could make it to Oregon. The storm
was mild here, only dumping some  flood water in our back yard.

                      73,  Gary