Re: [IRCA] I'm baack

Marc,

Yes, KAST was there. They are a god-send to Clatsop County. I wish there
was a wy to nominate them for an NAB award. They sure deserve it.  I
called in on the air last night to personally thank them for all they
did. Organizing all of the community leaders and one by one getting them
on the air to inform our county of the dangers, help, and all.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager