[IRCA] Iceland-189

One of my favorites because of its extreme northern latitude and eclectic programming, I have been monitoring this station the past 3 days.  Noted at 0009 UTC December 7 at good level with news in presumed Icelandic.  Then into a few seconds of The Doors' "Riders On The Storm" at 0012 before switching to a different song.    Also noted at fair level 1052 UTC Dec 5 and as late as 1057 UTC Dec 6,  and also at 2157 Dec 6.  This time of year there is a gray line between Iceland and the East Coast of No America as late as 1115 UTC.  I find it fascinating to hear a LW TA at that very late hour.

--
Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA