Re: [IRCA] TP's for 12-05-07

At 16:05 05/12/2007, Dennis wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listened from 1347-1600 ut.  Started out poor but really picked up
>on the upper channels
>around 1445.  Many unknown stations heard.  A very nice morning and
>a lot of action from
>1530-1600.

Other things on my plate this morning, so again, a couple of quick checks.

1575 was doing very well here at about 1515UT, while the low band was
not so lively.

Just after 1600UT, before heading to work,  a final quick check
yielded NHK1 on 1503 // 594, and amazingly enough,  NHK2 sign off
chimes on 1512, which is definitely a first for me at home.

Most likely one would seem to be the 5 kilowatt one in Matsuyama, as
the flea powered ones don't seem to be on the northern
coast.....wonder if it's directional this way?  (mind you, Kushima is
on the southern Pacific coast, with likely a water path to North
America.  Let's see, 100 watts....dream on)

best wishes,

Nick

Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, B.C.