Re: [IRCA] subject line editing

--- Michael Hawkins <downsized99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here's your answer...
>
>   Messages sent to mailing lists don't show in my inbox   When you
> send a message to any mailing list you subscribe to, Gmail
> automatically skips your inbox and archives the message to save you
> time and prevent clutter. The message will appear in your inbox if
> someone responds to it or if there is an error delivering the
> message. If you'd like to view your message, you can find it in Sent
> Mail or All Mail.
>
>   Mike

Sent Mail and All Mail are the same, and that is not a copy of what
came back from the list but rather the same as would be in Yahoo's Sent
Mail folder - it's just a copy of what you sent and it doesn't confirm
that your message actually made it to the list. It's there
instantaneously, whereas for some lists there's always a predictable
and usually small delay before you get the return.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id