Re: [IRCA] subject line editing

--- Michael Hawkins <downsized99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use it at work.  In a corporate setting, its good.  Particularly
> when you need calendaring, hooks to CRM systems, and someone else has
> to deal with storage and virus checking issues.  At home, give me
> Gmail.  Let them do all the dirty work!

I've used Outlook in an office setting from sometime in the mid-1980's
until this year. My current employer uses Lotus Notes, which is a bit
quirky to get used to but I can see some advantages in each. It's hard
to compare as my current employer uses a much better anti-spam platform
than did my prior one.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]