Re: [IRCA] First TP on Sony SRF M37V

Dennis,

     I'm really glad you're having fun, TP DXing with  your SRF-M37V!  And
now that you have the SRF-59, you have both "fully  TP-qualified" Mighty Mites,
hi.  They certainly put the thrill back into  receiving stations like
JOUB-747, JOIB-747, and JOAK-594, don't they?

     I'm supposed to get my SRF-37V next week, then the  4-way "shootout" for
the Mighty Mite review will start in earnest.  Right  now, it's shaping up as
a classic TP-receiving fight between the  cheaper analog SRF-59, and the
sophisticated, pricier digital  SRF-37V.  The Sangean DT200VX and Sony ICF-S10Mk2
will also try their  luck... I can't wait.

     I'm sure if other TP DXers would buy one of  these amazing little radios
and try their luck, it would be the perfect  cure for the mid-winter
doldrums.  Have fun tonight, Dennis!

                        73,   Gary