[IRCA] Another Alaskan heard

Hi Everyone:

This time I tuned my receiver and timer combo to 820 hoping to hear KCBF. After many many fruitless nights, and hearing countless KGNW and WBAP ID's, this morning at 09:00MST I heard the following: Many mentions of ESPN Sports radio followed by ???? is on KCBF-820AM-Fairbanks and back to ESPN Sports radio. The beginning of the recording was KGNW all alone. Then slowly it faded down to be replaced by KCBF. My fifth new Alaskan station this season.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125',  a 1000' E/W beverage and a 1000' BOG at 300 degrees, both un-terminated.