[IRCA] Christmas request!

My daughter has recently moved to Seattle.  She is a big San Francisco
Warrior fan but currently  has available only a clock radio which  pulls
in KNBR-680 with a in/out signal.  I'd like to purchase a small radio
for a Christmas present. One that is capable of hauling in KNBR with a
decent/good signal..

I've seen all these radio reviews and comparisons on the list but
haven't (unfortunately) paid that much attention.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to the type radio to buy that doesn't destroy my budget
(like under $100) and where to purchase such an item?  Any help would be
gratefully accepted.

Thank you all!

Don Kaskey
S.F. CA