[IRCA] WVKO format change

Group:

            WVKO, 1580, Columbus, has apparently given up its efforts to
steal WXOL's audience.  Heard them yesterday in English announcing format
change to progressive talk.  Will carry Big Ed from noon to 3, then move to
Gas America.  Don't know how they think they'll do any better with this
format than Clear Channel did with it on 1230.  BTW, for some reason I can't
download any email at all right now, so I've probably got a huge backlog of
stuff waiting there for me.

73's

David