Re: [IRCA] 1130 KWKH and others

> What I'm getting here in the Pacific NW is a C&W station with deep fades,
> under CKWX.  Unfortunately, it wasn't // to the KWKH internet audio feed,
> but the SS station.

Walt:

They were in here last night. I set up my timer system on 1130 and sure it
was mostly CKWX, but there was always C/W music underneath. At 03:00MST I
heard a full ID from them with mentions of New Orleans and Shreveport and a
AM-1130-KWKH ID. No sign of KMBR or any SS.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125',
a 1000' E/W beverage and a 1000' BOG at 300 degrees, both un-terminated.