Re: [IRCA] 640 listening / en francais

> At the moment is is so strong that I have to wonder if it's a pirate.  If
> anyone fluent in FF wants to listen, I'll send the streaming audio link
> off-list.

I set up a temporary relay stream through my office.

It's an mp3 stream and will play through Winamp.  I'll leave it running
overnight.  Here's the link.  If the audio gets choppy, it's because that
DSL will only handle a half dozen connections.

http://chowdanet.com:1504

You may have to use the "Play URL" feature in Winamp rather than just click
on it through a web browser.

The radio is the SDR-14 with a 5' copper tube loop aimed N/S to null the
1340 station with the tower only 150' away.  There is a DXE RPA-1 preamp in
the antenna feed circuit.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI