Re: [IRCA] Poor Excuses kill this hobby

Martin,

Very well written. I could not had said it better. We take what we can
get and another way to say it. Like today, I got a nice surprise with a
nice letter on station letterhead from KMER-940-Kemmerer WY, running
150w at night. I am very pleased with that. Not only because of the low
power, but mainly I got a reply!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin