[IRCA] 11/20 Quick Band Check

Found 774 JOUB with fair/good signal around 0715 UTC (11:15pm PST) in
Japanese, sounded like lessons of some sort.  As usual only hets on
other TP frequencies.  Too noisy or weak signals for any further audio,
even from 657.  My radio/antenna seems to be overloading on my lower end
locals---680-610 & 560.
Coast to Coast on 560-570-580 was noted with George Noory stating the
same sentence as I tuned up the dial. Rather eerie!    Tried for
KENI-650-AK but only weak pop music thru the noise.  Probably

Don