Re: [IRCA] am iboc

Patrick, Craig, & fellow IRCA auters -

  Not so fast, me old boyo's. Why not HD radios for stocking stuffers?

Oil is priced so high, coal's at a premium. Can't very well stuff stockings
of bad lads & lassies w/ol' King Coal, now can we? Costly.

Dr. Z's Rx: Stuff stockings of bad lads & lassies w/HD radios. Plug in, turn
on, savor 'seedy quality' audio, and wax nostalgic for coal fumes.

pvz
manacokebreeze key, fl