[IRCA] BC stations, Going..going.Gone

I was going through my QSLs of BC stations tonight and nearly 1/2 of the
stations are now gone to FM.  Since it only has been one every once in
while, I never really kept track. A few like Fort McMurrey  and Kitimat,
both on 1230; I never logged due to a local. Some that are gone include,
the latest CKOV-630, CBRU-1270, also going back CKPG-550, CJCI-620, both
Prince George, CFNL 590 Fort Nelson, CKNL Fort St. John, 570 Cranbrook,
CJAT 610 Trail, CKQR 760 Castlegar, 850 CFVR Abbottsford, CJVI-900
Victoria, CKAL-1050-Kelowna, 1200/1220-CKDA Victoria, CHWK 1270
Chiliwack, CKEG-1350 Nanaimo, CKPQ Parksville, CHUB-1570- Nanaimo, and
on and on  I had no idea how many were gone. I have just looked at the
BC QSLs, there is Alberta too, like CKER-1480-Edmonton, and others.
I am sure happy I QSL'd all of those.
Another 10 years, there will be very little on MW in Canada. Get them
while you can.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin