[IRCA] New Loggings

Hi Group:

A few new catches here the last three days, including a couple surprises.

 950  WPEN  PA  Philadelphia 11/16/07, 1540 w/what sounded like a
"Sportsradio 950, WPEN" ID in the WVTS null.  Much wanted here.

1150  KCPS  IA  Burlington 11/18/07, 1830 fair-good w/Chicago Bears game, ID
going into commercial; "Where are you Going? We're already there, KCPS.  By
the way, who would be carrying the NASCAR race heere?

1420  WCOJ  PA  Coatesville 11/16/07, 1531 w/talk show, weather giving ID,
then Napa ad w, "Tell them you heard it on WCOJ."  This one much wanted and
often tried for but always buried by Warrensburg SS.  Conditions very lively
very early.

1550  WNTN  MA  Newton 11/16/ 1630 had left radio tuned to 1550 & turned off
when I left the room.  When I returned, I turned radio on to hear, "WNTN now
concludes its broadcast day.  WNTN, 1550."  And that was all.  Very good
signals.  Only MA # 2 here; perhaps I've been trying at the wrong times.

David Faulkner  Albany, OH