Re: [IRCA] The Sony SRF m37v

I have one of these. Its ok as a portable shirt pocket sized thing.
You are right that WX is a joke.

I also have a Sony SRF M85. Its hot as a pistol as small radios go.
Not extremely selective but better than the M37V.

The creme de la creme is the Sangean DT-200V. That is a little DX
magnet. If I only had one shirt pocket radio and it was the only one
I could DX with, that would be the one.

Kevin
Gilbert, AZ