Re: [IRCA] TP's 11-15-07

At 17:31 15/11/2007, Bill wrote:

>At 1402 UT I heard JOUB-774 on my CCRadio with a fair signal for the
>second time in two days.

glad your CCRadio is performing well, Bill.

I don't know that I would call this morning particularly good here
unfortunately, though my listening was fairly limited, a short run
around 1500UT.  Mostly the usual suspects....

Asian unless noted.

Darn good audio, if briefly:  none

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash)  774

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 612 DU, 747, 828

Burbles in the splatter:  639,  738 DU, 855 w/ big hum, 972, 1134, 1575

strong carrier, no audio:  801, 864

best wishes,

Nick