Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] New HAR testing in NY State

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] New HAR testing in NY State

Interesting... the second letter is probably P.  We drove the Thruway from
Herkimer to Niagara Falls in May and heard several Thruway stations.  None
of those stations had the robotic voice or shaky audio.   73, Tim