[IRCA] TPs for 14Nov 07 (& a bit of TA)

There was more activity on the upper band this morning,  and
certainly stuff worth digging for everywhere, but most of it involved
hard work.

Listened from 1445 to 1510UT, with a little bit afterwards which,
along with the propagation monitor, makes me think I missed some of
the peak signals later, especially on the upper band.  But, without
having listened then, I have to say this didn't seem as good as the
previous morning.   Unfortunately, breakfast and work beckoned.

Asian unless noted.

Darn good audio, if briefly:  none

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash)  594, 747, 774,
828 (which seemed to have Chinese mixing with it)

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 639 CNR1

Burbles in the splatter: 279,  558, 1017 likely CRI, 1035 CNR1, 1134
likely Japan,  1332, 1386 (seemed a mix of CNR1 and NHK2 per the
parallels), 1475, 1566, 1575, 1593

strong carrier, no audio:  837

Incidentally, there are still TA traces  0400 to 0530UT, in spite of
an A-index of 12.  All carriers, but the best was 1494 followed by
1215; then weaker carriers on 1107, 1125 and 1377....plus some really
wispy ones which I didn't chase.

best wishes,

Nick