Re: [IRCA] Rel WCXH-780 DX Test

After the tree fell on my beverage, this afternoon, I went out and sawed
my way through the tree to get to the far side. I then cut the wire,
pulled it from under the tree and then spliced it and ran it back in a
straight line through the tree, so until they remove the tree, at least
I have the beverage back. When they decide to remove the tree, I will
cut the splice and afterwards I will reconnect it.  So at this time it
is all set up for the WCXH DX test!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin