Re: [IRCA] TPs for 11/14

At 06:46 AM 11/14/2007, you wrote:

>Good morning
>
>Listened from 1250-1405 UT and the bottom part of the band was very good.  Not much was heard above 774 with very few carriers and no audio.
>
>558  JOCR hrd at 1345 with JJ talk.
>585  JOPG hrd at 1321 with JJ talk.
>648  Russia hrd at 1342 very strong.
>594  JOAK hrd at 1323 with JJ talk.
>747  JOIB hrd 1346 with JJ talk.
>774  JOUB hrd 1327 with JJ talk.
>
>Bill Block
>Prescott Valley, AZ
>Drake R8

A good morning here.  I thought the upper band was better than yesterday.  Had a very nice signal from North Korea on 621.  Also CNR1 on 981 was an 8.  The JJ were a bit subdued today, but more CC activity.  Perhaps
this is my "North Korean" season, since they've been up lately.  No DU here again.  I'd say about 50/50 between CC and JJ this morning from top to bottom.  A total of 32 audios.  .........Walt. in Victoria.