Re: [IRCA] Japanese...Japanese...Japanese

Re: [IRCA] Japanese...Japanese...Japanese

No such luck here Patrick. I have weak but steady carrier on 738 and a
very weak carrier on 747. Nothing on 774

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com