[IRCA] An "on the road" logging

Hi everyone,

I am on overnight business trip and while driving
south on I-75 approx. 50-60 miles north of Dayton,
Ohio, I heard the following:

WHLN, 1410, Harlan, KY, 11/13/07, 08:00 pm EST
(approx.) Oldies music and station ID, heard while
trying to tune in the much more local and more
powerful WING in Dayton. FCC sez 41 watts.

73 de Joe, KJ8O