Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

Patrick...

I KNOW there's nothing on 940 in SLC.

The company that owns 940 KMER is the same one as KOVO 960, so no pay off
needed. And yes, the move and powergrade was all part of the plan, as 950
would've cause prohibitive overlap if it wasn't moved.

KOVO 960 increased power/let out their DA pattern a bit.. something that
couldn't have been done if KMER was on 950 or had igher power.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.