[IRCA] WFAW maybe log, SSB

I`ve been tied up with other things, and haven`t caught up with all the posts
yet, but for the record, I tried for the WFAW 940 test and think I may have
heard it. Listened from 0659 to 0710 UT or so Nov 12 and at 0700 sharp heard a
few notes of the Star Spangled Banner, which these days is unusual altho it
might have been a Mountain zone station signing off at local midnight.
Apparently not the whole anthem, unless there was a quick fadeout. Then some
sweeps. That was it; no voice or code ID copied, as 940 was dominated by a
nortenya station playing music, believed to be XEYJ Nueva Rosita, as I caught
the J in the call (not XEQ dominant any more!), and couldn`t null it out, being
close to colinear in opposite direxion from WI. Not expecting a QSL on such
sketchy info, but Wonder if the SSB at 0700 matches anyone else`s log. Using a
DX-398 with internal antenna only. 73, Glenn Hauser, Enid, OK